On the 13th of June 2019, representatives of local administration, new technologies providers and representatives of businesses attended the Advisory Board meeting, in order to jointly discuss the most important topics which will be discussed during the upcoming event. The 10th Smart City Forum will be taking place on the 18th and 19th of September 2019 at the Arche Hotel Krakowska in Warsaw and will bring you closer to the trends, challenges and opportunities that accompany the idea of smart city.
The Board is chaired by Maciej Bluj, an expert in the field of smart city solutions, Deputy Mayor of the City of Wrocław in the years of 2007-2018. During the discussion, issues relevant to small, medium and large agglomerations were discussed, with emphasis on ways to implement innovation, sharing economy and initiatives of green smart cities and innovation districts. Topics related to sharing city data and whether legal regulations are keeping up with innovations will also be addressed.
Those attending the meeting included:
- Wojciech Jeszka, President of the Management Board, Akcelerator Inteligentnych Miast
- Beata Klimek, Mayor of the City of Ostrów Wielkopolski
- Kordian Kolbiarz, Mayor of the Town of Nysy
- Jerzy Muzyk, Deputy Mayor for Sustainable Development of the City of Kraków
- Paweł Pisarczyk, CEO, Atende Software
- Artur Szymczyk, Deputy Mayor for Investments and Development of the City of Lublin
- Artur Tusiński, Mayor of the Town of Podkowa Leśna
The final agenda of the X Smart City Forum will be presented in the near future.
We invite you to view the full photo gallery of the event.Data publikacji: