SMART CITY FORUM
The Smart City Forum is the largest congress in Poland devoted to the functioning and development of smart cities. It is a response to the transformation that is taking place on a global scale, regarding the construction and functioning of cities and regions.
The event gathers decision-makers at the national level, local government administration and well-known experts from industries such as: transport, construction, security, energy, data management and also public services, which makes the Smart City Forum the most important initiative in Poland devoted to smart cities on such a scale and with such substantive background. Each time, innovative solutions are presented that work well both in Poland and, for example, in Barcelona, Singapore, Toronto and London.
The content of the meeting is guaranteed by the Advisory Board, chaired by Maciej Bluj, Expert in the field of Smart City solutions, Deputy Mayor of the City of Wrocław in 2007-2018.
The upcoming edition is unique. Together, we will consider how cities and regions are to manage in times of crisis and pandemic. During the summit of city authorities and administration, we will jointly draft a new plan for development in the new reality. Every local government official is aware of the great influence that technologies have on the shape of our local communities. Smart City is the most effective platform for dialogue between business and local governments.
Advisory Board Smart City Forum
Chairman of the Program Council Smart City Forum, Expert of the Smart City solutions field, Deputy Mayor of the City of Wrocław in the years of 2007-2018
Mayor of the City of Przemyśl
Mayor of City of Ostrów Mazowiecka
Mayor of the City of Bydgoszcz
Mayor of the City of Sosnowiec
Mayor of the City of Słupsk
Mayor of Rzeszów
Mayor of the City of Olsztyn
Mayor of the City of Poznań
Mayor of the City of Sopot
Mayor of the City of Ostrów Wielkopolski
Mayor of the City of Nysa
- Mayors and all city authorities, all representatives of local government offices – municipal, marshal and voivodeship offices, representatives of foreign cities
- Boards and management of municipal companies (water supply, garbage disposal, sewage treatment plants etc.)
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
- Representatives of ministries, governmental and non-governmental organisations, industry think-tanks, associations and chambers, academic staff of universities
- Representatives of traditional energy companies, RES companies – photovoltaics, wind energy, biogas plants, regional energy clusters etc.
- Management boards of large construction companies, lighting industry
- Road infrastructure, urban infrastructure, as well as urban planning and architecture companies
SOLUTION PROVIDERS FOR CITIES AND RESIDENTS
- Solution providers for cities and offices
- CityTECH, i.e. technology and IT companies – companies using AI, ML, blockchain and RPA in their solutions, back office and data management technologies, biometrics, software houses with ideas for residents, data analysis, cybersecurity, supervision over security in the city
- Companies with specific solutions dedicated directly to city residents – scooters, bicycles, thermal imaging cameras etc.
- Bank representatives, investment banks, companies assisting in obtaining EU funds, lenders, loan companies
- Consulting and advisory companies, law firms
MEDIA and the BIGGEST SMART CITY EXPERTS