SMART CITY FORUM
“Smart City Forum is the most important congress in Poland devoted to the functioning and development of smart cities. It is a response to the transformation that is taking place on a global scale, concerning the construction and functioning of modern cities or entire regions. Experts from industries such as transport, construction, energy or data science together with decision-makers of government and local government administration from the national level will meet in a joint debate on the future of smart cities, which makes the Smart City Forum by far the most important initiative in Poland devoted to smart cities on such a scale and with such substantive facilities. In each of our forums, we present innovative solutions and answers to problems that work both in Poland and around the world.
The substantive aspect of the meeting is the result of the work of the Program Council under the Honorary Chairmanship of the Mayor of Wrocław, Jacek Sutryk, and Maciej Bluj, an expert in the field of Smart City solutions.
The upcoming edition of the congress is especially unique – autumn will bring a lot of challenges, which is why we want to think together in Warsaw about optimal solutions for cities and their inhabitants in the era of economic and energy crisis. For this reason, the main point of interest of the upcoming edition of the Smart City Forum will be smart investments and smart saving. During the summit of city authorities and administrations, we will jointly develop an outline of a new plan for development in the new reality. Every local government official is aware of the great influence that technology has on the shape of our local communities. Smart City is the most effective platform for dialogue between business and local governments.
Advisory Board Smart City Forum
Honorary Chairman of the Program Council, Mayor of the City of Wrocław
Chairman of the Program Council Smart City Forum, Expert of the Smart City solutions field, Deputy Mayor of the City of Wrocław in the years of 2007-2018
Mayor of the City of Przemyśl
Mayor of City of Ostrów Mazowiecka
Mayor of the City of Bydgoszcz
Mayor of the City of Sosnowiec
Mayor of the City of Słupsk
Mayor of the City of Rzeszów
Deputy Mayor of the City of Częstochowa
Mayor of the City of Olsztyn
Mayor of the City of Poznań
Mayor of the City of Sopot
Sekretarz m.st. Warszawy, Um. St. Warszawy
Mayor of the City of Bielsko-Biała
- Mayors and all city authorities, all representatives of local government offices – municipal, marshal and voivodeship offices, representatives of foreign cities
- Boards and management of municipal companies (water supply, garbage disposal, sewage treatment plants etc.)
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
- Representatives of ministries, governmental and non-governmental organisations, industry think-tanks, associations and chambers, academic staff of universities
- Representatives of traditional energy companies, RES companies – photovoltaics, wind energy, biogas plants, regional energy clusters etc.
- Management boards of large construction companies, lighting industry
- Road infrastructure, urban infrastructure, as well as urban planning and architecture companies
SOLUTION PROVIDERS FOR CITIES AND RESIDENTS
- Solution providers for cities and offices
- CityTECH, i.e. technology and IT companies – companies using AI, ML, blockchain and RPA in their solutions, back office and data management technologies, biometrics, software houses with ideas for residents, data analysis, cybersecurity, supervision over security in the city
- Companies with specific solutions dedicated directly to city residents – scooters, bicycles, thermal imaging cameras etc.
- Bank representatives, investment banks, companies assisting in obtaining EU funds, lenders, loan companies
- Consulting and advisory companies, law firms
MEDIA and the BIGGEST SMART CITY EXPERTS