On November 28, 2019, on the Vistula Boulevards, a meeting of the 11th Smart City Forum Advisory Board took place. Members of the Board discussed the most important topics which should be found in the spring agenda.
The meeting was chaired by Maciej Bluj, an expert in the field of smart city solutions and Deputy Mayor of the City of Wrocław in the years of 2007-2018. Representatives of local governments and business representatives emphasises the importance of issues such as city-friendly cities, cooperation of solution providers and authorities, digital transformations and many others. The new element of this season will be 2 thematic tracks, “Human Smart City” and “Eco and Investments”. Items on the agenda will be discussed through fire chats, debates, use cases and lectures. There will also be the Round Tables formula, which has permanently entered the agenda of the Smart City Forum.
Those who took part in the meeting included:
- Jerzy Bauer, Mayor of the Town of Ostrów Mazowiecka
- Robert Bednarski, Director of the Smart City and Project Management Office, Wrocław City Hall
- Krzysztof Hildebrandt, Mayor of the City of Wejherowo
- Kordian Kolbiarz, Mayor of the Town of Nysa
- Piotr Kuczera, Mayor of the City of Rybnik
- Aneta Nasternak, Deputy Mayor of the City of Starachowice
- Sabina Nowosielska, Mayor of the City of Kędzierzyn-Koźle
- Ewa Torzyńska, Director of the City Development Department, Ostrów Wielkopolski City Hall
- Wojciech Zemła, Secretary of the City of Sopot
The agenda of the 11th Smart City Forum will be available in the near future.
We invite you to view the full photo gallery from the event.