Currently we are witnessing transformation of our cities. It is not only in the context modernization of streets or buildings, but also construction of the broadband networks, green energy, ecology and creating new means of communication with citizens. These topics are going to be, inter alia, discussed during the 3rd edition of Smart City Forum, which takes place 15th and 16th of March 2016 at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. The organizer of the conference is MM Conferences S.A.
Growing computerization of various aspects of cities life and their citizens is a reason why new ideas related with improving of living in city zones are springing. This means also various challenges and problems related with implementing them. Therefore participants of the conference will debate about the most important topics for smart cities. The highest quality of the conference is guaranteed by the Advisory Board which includes: chairman of the Advisory Board, Mr. Mariusz Gaca (Vice chairman of the Board, Orange Poland), mayors of polish cities and many of services providers for the sector. Among members of the Advisory Board of the following are, i.a.:
- Robert Biedroń – Mayor of Słupsk
- Hanna Zdanowska – Mayor of Łódź
- Krzysztof Żuk – Mayor of Lublin
- Ronald Binkofski – General Manager, Microsoft Poland
- Leszek Hołda – President of the Board, Integrated Solutions
Last edition of the Smart City Forum gathered more than 600 key representatives of local self-governments, central administration and business.
– It is really rare to gather in one place so many representatives of local governments, businesses and state institutions, and search solutions that will be progressive, pro-developmental, innovative for our cities. – said Robert Biedroń, Mayor of Słupsk. – This conference gives us a chance to talk, inspire each other, search solutions that will develop our cities. And that is fantastic.
Moreover during this year’s edition the Grand Gala of the Smart City Forum is taking place. During the Gala smart city leaders: people, cities and businesses, which stand out from the other in below categories, will be awarded:
- Man of the year
- Solution of the year
- Smart City of the year – up to 100 thousands citizens
- Smart City of the year – with 100 – 500 thousands citizens
- Smart City of the year – above 500 thousands citizens
We invite you to see photo gallery from earlier editions.
Junior Project Manager
Flagships Events Department
phone: +48 22 379 29 45
mobile: +48 695 162 061